Wednesday, September 25, 2013
Monday, Funday?
Yet another Monday is done and I am glad that I am alive.
Today we got through quite a bit in my classes. I feel that I am getting better at being organized to give out work that is missed by students during the week. I feel that things are going smoother and that I am getting better at being aggressive with kids in the classroom to foster a better learning community. That was quite a bit of feelings however it is true.
Starting the day I had a great meeting with administration and a minor issue that has happened with a lesbian student at the school. I heard GREAT news from the AD and things just keep going well. My thrid period course went smooth the guys are really trying but they're guys so yeah.
I think this evening was the real reason for my post. I have been really connecting with my international students. I have heard a ton of great things from there, and I really like it. I think that most people on this campus see that I am very hard working and caring to everyone here. The international kids have been so open recently and I really enjoy being exposed to everything that offer.
What I have been learning most is that even just a small note from your worlds best friend and change anyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment